viernes, 17 de abril de 2020

PODCAST.

The podcast that I have created is a story. I am going to use it as an introduction of a unit.  In the podcast, it appears questions using have, and later students are going to see them in the unit as a grammar point. The competences that we could develop through this activity are linguistic and digital competence. Students will reinforce their listening.




Creating Process

First, I created the story in google docs. Below, you have the written document.

 


Secondly, I recorded my voice telling the story with a mixing console. Then,  for editing the audio I used Audacity. There I changed the voices, giving a high or low pitch. Also, I added the music and background noises from a soundbank.

Finally, I uploaded the podcast to my account of Soundcloud. I created the playlist where I am going to put all my podcasts for teaching. Here is the playlist:





Opinion about podcasts.
Creating a podcast for the students it´s a really hard working process, but it´s worth it if learners enjoy and learn from it. I will try to record more podcasts in the future to use them in my teaching lessons.

1 comentario:

  1. Hey Ana!!! I loved your idea!! In the text books we usually find a story, song or comic to introduce the lesson, and you have changed it by a teacher-made content that, surely, fits better with the characteristics and needs of your students...Congrats!!!

    ResponderEliminar

SUMMARY OF THE SUBJECT

HELLO EVERYONE TO MY BLOG!  Today I bring you a summary of all the new tools I have learnt through these months in the subject ...