lunes, 4 de mayo de 2020

STORYBOARD.

            hello friend


Hello everyone to my blog!

Today, I bring you a storyboard. What is a storyboard, you may ask? Well, a storyboard is a way of representing how a video will unfold step by step. For the creation of a storyboard will have to take into consideration the script, the characters, the background, etc. The use of the storyboard is mainly to organize our ideas, how we want our story to be. We have made this storyboard in order to afterwards convert it into a video. My next entry will be the video already done.

The storyboard I have created with two of my classmates is called Finding Katherine. The plot of the story is about a burglary who steals a painting from the D´Orsay museum. An inspector is called to trap the person who stole the painting. She goes through different capital of Europe and to know which capital is, some people will give her some clues.






Here is the link of the storyboard: https://www.storyboardthat.com/portal/storyboards/5cd2b86e/classroom-public/finding-katherine

If you want to create a storyboard, I have used Storyboard That. With this tool, you can create any kind of story. You can choose your characters, how they are going to be dressed, their position what are they going to say, and the background. It is really easy and useful for creating content for your lessons.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SUMMARY OF THE SUBJECT

HELLO EVERYONE TO MY BLOG!  Today I bring you a summary of all the new tools I have learnt through these months in the subject ...