lunes, 24 de febrero de 2020

MY AVATAR


Hello everyone! 👋🏻

This is my new avatar. 

  • She is Anne.
  • She is 23 years old.
  • She is a professional dancer.
  • She loves graphic design and reading.

BITMOJI

Bitmoji is a practical app. It has many helpful features. It's not only available on the mobile phone but also on the computer. I have really liked this new app that I have discovered today.

This app is really useful for his application in a classroom. Each student can make his own avatar in a simple and fast way. At the same time, kids will have fun and have a great time, because is something different from what they are used to.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SUMMARY OF THE SUBJECT

HELLO EVERYONE TO MY BLOG!  Today I bring you a summary of all the new tools I have learnt through these months in the subject ...