martes, 7 de abril de 2020

COMIC. PIXTON.

Pixton is the resource that I have used to make the comic below. It is a useful tool to create stories for students and at the same time children can make their own comic for any content.

I created a comic to show students the case when someone feels left out when making groups to work. You have to bear in mind how they might feel and that maybe he or she has aspects that you don´t know. These aspects could be the reason for the beginning of a friendship.


This resource is useful to create comics to explain contents. In my view, I prefer using comics to explain values to the children. In the activity, we will read together the comic. Then, we will draw conclusions and they will give their opinions.

One disadvantage of this tool is that the comics have to be really basic because for the 80% of things you have to pay.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SUMMARY OF THE SUBJECT

HELLO EVERYONE TO MY BLOG!  Today I bring you a summary of all the new tools I have learnt through these months in the subject ...