miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2020

PINTEREST

Hello everyone!
In this session I have chosen a content curation tool called Pinterest. I have created a new account and I have chosen five different topics that can be useful for my teaching and my students:

  • Music: Activities using music are always useful to make a learning more interesting and fun for students. 
  • Manual Arts: Many students learn better with manual activities.
  • CLIL activties: We will be able to innovate in the CLIL activities.
  • Activities for children: We will find different activities to use with children about a lot of different topics.
  • TIC Education: Looking for innovative and technologic resources.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SUMMARY OF THE SUBJECT

HELLO EVERYONE TO MY BLOG!  Today I bring you a summary of all the new tools I have learnt through these months in the subject ...