miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2020

THE WORLD IS MY AUDIENCE.


Hello everyone to my new entry! Today I wanted to show you a tool called Flipgrip. It is good to know this resource for using it with your students. 

The video I shared in this app is my relationship with the music throughout my years. I have always liked the music and I thought it would be a good topic to talk about and share it. I found this task a little bit out of my comfort zone since I usually don´t share many things about myself. 

When you finish the video is recommendable that you copy the link and download the video in case you wanted to share it. If not you won´t be able to embed the video anywhere. I have had that problem and I can´t only share it this way. Here you have the video.

    music
Link of my video: https://flipgrid.com/2dbd9243

Everybody can learn new things from others and this tool makes this possible. It lets you share stories and experiences with other people and in my view, that is really rewarding.

I hope you liked my new entry! :)                   
Bitmoji Image

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SUMMARY OF THE SUBJECT

HELLO EVERYONE TO MY BLOG!  Today I bring you a summary of all the new tools I have learnt through these months in the subject ...